Internship Announcement | Summer 2019
Intern (Washington, D.C.)
- Conducting research and analysis in support of business development and marketing initiatives
- Writing and conducting research for reports, memoranda, and proposals
- Strong knowledge and interest in the interspection of politics, business, and culture, with demonstrated curiosity regarding the impact of ideologically-driven advocacy
- Excellent research, analysis, writing, and organizational skills
The internship will be paid at a competitive rate.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, transcripts, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The interview process will include three steps:
- First-round interview set;
- Writing exercise; and
- Final-round interview set.