ANALYST – WASHINGTON, D.C. (Two Openings)
- Conducting research and analysis in support of client accounts
- Writing reports and memoranda
$45,000 to $55,000, depending on experience.
- One to two years of experience working in Congress, on political campaigns, for an industry association, with an issue-advocacy group, or in a similar setting
- Strong knowledge of and interest in the intersection of politics, business, and culture, with demonstrated curiosity regarding the impact of ideologically-driven advocacy
- Excellent research, analysis, writing, and organizational skills
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, transcripts, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The interview process will include three steps: first-round interview set, writing exercise, and final-round interview.