Job Announcement | Winter 2018
Associate (Washington, D.C.)
- Research, analysis, writing, and project coordination in support of client accounts and business development initiatives.
- Minimum two years of experience working in Congress, on political campaigns, for an industry association, with an issue-advocacy group, or in a similar setting;
- Strong knowledge of and interest in the intersection of politics, business, and culture, with demonstrated curiosity regarding the impact of ideologically-driven advocacy; and,
- Excellent research, analysis, writing, and organizational skills.
$60,000 to $80,000 depending on experience.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, transcript, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The interview process will include three steps:
- First-round interview set;
- Writing exercise; and
- Final-round interview set.