EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (WASHINGTON, D.C.)
- Staff front desk, including greeting and attending to visitors;
- Schedule and coordinate travel;
- Schedule meetings and phone calls;
- Manage day-to-day office supply orders;
- Ensure office equipment in good and working order;
- Assist with office vendor management;
- Interface with building operations;
- Prepare mailings and courier deliveries;
- Support events and other programming; and
- Assist with marketing list distribution maintenance, including data entry.
$45,000 to $55,000, depending on experience.
- Interest in the intersection of business and politics;
- Excellent planning and execution skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Strong writing skills; and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, transcripts, and resume to email@example.com.