Internship Announcement | Fall 2018
Intern (Washington, D.C.)
- Conducting research and analysis in support of business development and marketing initiatives
- Writing and conducting research for reports, memoranda, and proposals
- Strong knowledge of and interest in the intersection of politics, business, and culture, with demonstrated curiosity regarding the impact of ideologically-driven advocacy
- Excellent research, analysis, writing, and organizational skills
The internship will be paid at a competitive rate.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, college transcript, and resume to email@example.com.
The interview process will include three steps:
- First-round interview set;
- Writing exercise; and
- Final-round interview set.