BARON PUBLIC AFFAIRS, LLC LIBERATES INNOVATORS FROM POLITICAL RISK.
Founded in 2006, the firm offers clients exceptional value in understanding decision-making environments, developing political strategies, and implementing advocacy campaigns. Baron has advised members of the Fortune 500, privately-held firms, industry associations, and issue-advocacy organizations.
ANALYST (WASHINGTON, D.C.)
- Conducting market research in support of business development and marketing efforts
- Building, maintaining, and creatively analyzing market research databases
- Monitoring political and business trends, and communicating findings via memoranda and other written products
- Excellent research, analysis, writing, and organizational skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel, and experience building and analyzing datasets
- Strong knowledge of and interest in the intersection of politics, business, and culture, with demonstrated curiosity regarding the impact of ideologically-driven advocacy
- Preferred one to two years of experience working in Congress, on political campaigns, for an industry association, with an issue-advocacy group, or in a similar setting
$45,000 to $55,000, depending on experience.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, transcripts, and resume to email@example.com.
The interview process will include three steps: first-round interview set, writing exercise, and final-round interview set.